- The Leesa’s Medium feel provides a unique balance of support and pressure-relieving comfort.
- In addition, Leesa offers two hybrid models, the Leesa Hybrid and Leesa Legend, boasting comfort layers of “Medium Firm” with coils that provide excellent support.
- You’ll have a hard time finding similar quality at this price
Get $100 off on Leesa Mattress
- Designed for side and back sleepers, the Endy Mattress is a medium-firm foam mattress with a ‘Medium’ feel.
- Despite the bed’s motion isolation, it doesn’t produce any noise.
- Endy’s high-density polyfoam core is thicker and more supportive than the foam cores on most competing models.
Get $55 off on Endy Mattress
Leesa vs Endy: Quick Overview
Let’s start with Endy, a Canadian brand of mattress. It offers mattresses of different sizes. By offering only one mattress type to everyone, Endy limits themselves.
However, Endy is purely a Canadian brand as the manufacturing of their mattresses are done in Canada too.
It is relatively new as it started in 2015. Through the time Endy has become the favourite mattress of the people and the firmness level of their mattress is considered the best.
These are basically foam based mattress and they provide the ultimate sleeping experience to the user.
These mattresses are easy to carry as they come in the box so those boxes are very easy to move. Currently, Endy is facing tough from other brands like Leesa.
In terms of Leesa, it’s basically a mattress company that is known for its social responsibility. Every time they sell 10 units, they donate one mattress.
They produce comforting mattresses we the same firmness level for all. Basically, they provide a universal mattress for everyone. These are basically mixed foam mattresses.
Leesa mattresses provide comforting sleep to the user by different layers of their mattress. As compare to other memory foam mattress they provide the best quality and support. Plus these mattresses are also easy to carry.
Click here to save $100 on Leesa Mattress
Leesa vs Endy Mattress Comparison
|Launched in year||2015||2014|
|Availability||Canada||USA, UK, Canada, Germany|
|Trial period||100 nights||100 nights|
|Warranty||10 years||10 years|
|Price (queen size)||$850 CAN||$995 CAN|
|Green Policy||None||BCorp certified|
|Social Responsibility||Returned mattresses are donated||Returned mattresses are donated|
Leesa vs Endy: Pros & Cons
Endy Pros and Cons:
- The benefit of buying this mattress is that it comes at a price point that is affordable for the user. As compared to others it’s less priced. The motion isolation is very good and the movements are absorbed very well on this mattress.
- The mattress comes in box packing that is easy to carry and move. Also, free shipping at such a low price is an amazing benefit they are providing to the user. As it furthers act as a cost advantage for the user.
- The mattress is budget-friendly due to no shipping cost and less price. Also, the company the user to check the mattress by 100 nights trial period. The drawback of this mattress is it is too soft for some users who prefer firmness. Speaking about firmness the other drawback is that it comes in one firmness level for all users.
Also, Read Our Endy Mattress Review
|Reasonable price||No firmness change|
|Good motion isolation||Too soft|
|Easy to carry|
|100 night trial period|
Leesa Pros and Cons:
- The Leesa mattress has good motion isolation it absorbs the motion very well and it is very good for couples. Also, the mattress is constructed in such a way that it allows the air to pass through it. This is the reason why it provides a cool sleeping experience to the user.
- These mattresses come in packing that is easy to carry and can be shifted easily. So if you change places a lot this mattress is best for you as it is easy to carry.
- The mattress is cost-effective firstly but it also gives free shipping to the users. So many benefits for the user. The cons of this mattress are firstly the odor issue. Due to the off-gassing of this mattress the user might experience some odor coming from this mattress.
- This is due to the material used in the manufacturing of this mattress. Also, the one firmness for all sleepers is a major drawback of this mattress as people prefer different types of firmness levels.
Also, Read Complete Leesa Mattress Review
|Good motion isolation||Odor issue|
|Cooler sleep||Less options|
|Easy to move|
|Free shipping in USA and Canada|
Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited for?
Leesa mattresses are best for sleepers who prefer a neutral foam feel since they are made of foam. Leesa is best suited to people who prefer to sleep on their sides or stomachs. Also, it is good for people who sleep on their backs.
The mattress is best for average-sized people but not good for large people. So if you are of average weight and size this mattress is best for you as it supports all sleeping positions.
The Endy mattress of the other hand is best for people who want great comfort as it has a comforting layer. It is a softer mattress so people who sleep on their side and back would love to sleep on this mattress due to its soft feel.
The mattress is not suggested for heavy people as it might not provide the ultimate comfort to them. But it’s best for average-weight people. The mattress is good for all sleeping positions but it is rated fair for people who sleep on their stomach due to its firmness.
Leesa vs Endy: Cover & Layers
The Endy and the Leesa mattress are both combination foam mattresses and they are only available in one type of option. The main difference between both the mattresses is the different types of foam used in the layers and the formation of the mattress.
The Endy mattress consists of three layers.
- The first layer which is the topmost layer is made up of comfort foam. This layer is 2 inches thick and it provides the sleepers with the perfect hug and tends to provide the comfort that sleepers require while sleeping.
- The second layer of the Endy mattress is made of polyurethane foam. This layer is 3 inches thick and works as the transitional layer as it is in between the comfort and the support layer. This layer also works as the support system of the mattress and provides support to the sleeper.
- The third layer of the mattress is made up of polyurethane foam. It is also called as the foundation layer of the mattress. This layer is 5 inches in thickness and provides the mattress with its structure and support.
The cover of the Endy mattress is white on the top and grey on the sides. The top is quilted. The cover of the Leesa mattress is also white and grey in color and it is very soft in feel. The cover cannot be machine washed, however, it is removable and spot cleaning is possible.
The Leesa mattress is also made up of three layers.
- The first layer of the mattress is 2 inches in thickness and is made up of Avena foam. This layer is designed to provide comfort to the sleepers. It also provides airflow and the bounce required.
- The second layer of the mattress is made up of memory foam. This layer is also 2 inches in thickness. This layer provides the sleepers with more comfort and also gives the body a contour which allows the maximum level of comfort.
- The final layer or the foundation of the mattress is made up of polyurethane foam and it is 6 inches in thickness. This layer provides support and does not allow the sleeper to sink too deep in the mattress. This layer is very important for the support of the mattress.
The cover of both Endy and Leesa mattresses are made from polyester and Lycra. However, the cover of the Endy mattress is washable while the cover of the Leesa mattress cannot be washed.
Click here to save $100 on Leesa Mattress
|Cover and Layers||Leesa||Endy|
|Mattress height||10 inches||10 inches|
|Number of Layers||3||3|
Polyurethane support foam
|Cover material||Polyester, Lycra||Polyester, Lycra|
Motion Isolation & Edge Support
Leesa mattress provides good edge support as the person sitting on the edges does not sink in. The construction of this mattress is such that it provides decent edge support to the user. Also, the mattress is very good in motion isolation. The movements on the mattress are absorbed very well due to its surface. So it’s a good mattress for the couple too.
Endy mattress has excellent motion transfer due to the material used in the comforting layer. The movement on this mattress is absorbed. And the motion is isolated very well in this mattress. So the people having a problem with the movement of their partner are suggested to use this mattress. Also, this mattress comes with good edge support as the mattress has a good structure.
Endy Leesa Firmness
The Endy mattress is rated as to be a medium-firm mattress and it gives the body the perfect and hug and the contour that is required for a comfortable sleep. The mattress is rated to be 6.4 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
On the other hand the Leesa mattress is soft to medium in firmness. The mattress is to be 4.3 out of 10 on the firmness scale. The Leesa mattress also give the sleeper a hug, but it is more than the Endy mattress hug.
|Feel and Firmness||Endy||Leesa|
|Firmness||6.4 out of 10||4.3 out of 10|
|Edge Support||4.3 out of 10||7.3 out of 10|
|Motion isolation||6.9 out of 10||6.1 out of 10|
|Bounce||2.5 out of 10||3.6 out of 10|
Leesa vs Endy: Price, Shipping and Warranty
Comparing the prices of Endy and Leesa, it is obvious that the prices of Leesa mattresses are higher. The prices of Leesa mattresses are much higher and some shoppers might prefer to buy the cheaper alternative.
|Shipping, Trial, & Warranty||Endy||Leesa|
|Shipping Time||3-10 days||2-8 days|
|Trial period||100 nights||100 nights|
|Warranty||10 years||10 years|
Both Endy and Leesa provide free shipping on the customer doorstep once the order has been placed. The shipping time of Leesa mattress is less than Endy.
The trial period and the warranty period for both the mattresses are the same, 100 nights for trial and 10 years for the warranty. No additional costs are to be paid for refund as the company collects the defected mattress themselves. Moreover, both companies give a 100% refund.
Leesa vs Endy Mattress - Conclusion
When comparing both the brands in terms of firmness, motion isolation, edge support, comfort, prices, Endy is better than Leesa.
As Leesa mattresses are made of foam, they are best for sleepers who prefer a neutral foam feel. If you prefer to sleep on your side or stomach, Leesa might be the bed for you. Additionally, it is good for people who sleep on their backs.
Moving on, the cover of the Endy mattress is washable so individuals can always have a clean mattress cover, but the Leesa mattress cover is not washable.
When comparing the prices, Leesa might be just too expensive. As there is a whopping $ difference between the brand’s queen size. It is can quite too much.
The motion isolation of Endy is also better. This means that individuals using an Endy mattress can sleep without disturbing their partners.
The bounce of Endy is also less than Leese, which is preferred more. In the overall scenario, an Endy mattress is better than a Leesa mattress in most aspects.
Also, Read Our More Mattress Reviews
|Endy Company Information|
|Company History: Endy was established in 2015.|
|Physical Stores: Endy holds a partnership with Urban Barn, a Canadian home goods chain; the Endy Mattress is sold at Urban Barn stores across Canada. Endy also has showroom partners in 22 locations throughout Canada.|
|Contact Email: [email protected] | 1-866-304-3639 | Endy.com|
Find Eve on Social:
|Leesa Company Information|
|Company History: Leesa was founded in 2014.|
|Physical Stores: Leesa operates two brick-and-mortar showrooms – nicknamed ‘Dream Galleries – in the SoHo area of New York City and in Virginia Beach. Additionally, Leesa mattresses are sold at West Elm and Pottery Barn stores across the country.|
|Contact Leesa: [email protected] | 1-844-335-3372 (1-844-33LEESA) | Leesa.com|
Find Leesa on Social: